June 17th, 2012 2:46 PM by Nathan Rufty
Once you are serious about purchasing a home and have a pre-approval letter in hand from a direct mortgage lender such as myself here in Rancho Cucamonga to present to the seller, lets do our very best to following these commandments to ensure you have a smooth and successful on time closing.
1. Thou shall not view even one home without being pre-approved from a direct mortgage lender.
2. Thou shall not buy the first home that you view.
3. Thou shall not fall in love with the décor.
4. Thou shall read and understand the terms of the entire purchase contract.
5. Thou shall not be my own home inspector (unless you are one in real life).
6. Thou shall not make any big purchases while looking for a home, such as a car, furniture, etc.
7. Thou shall not have anyone run my credit once I open escrow on a home.
8. Thou shall not spend the money I have saved for the down payment.
9. Thou shall not spend the money I have saved for the closing costs.
10. Thou shall not put my 30 day notice in with my current address until the close of escrow.
Purchasing a home can be a smooth process when working with the right licensed professionals. I welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team when looking to purchase home.
Start your pre-approval process right away by completing an online home loan application!